Is your wood furniture lacking luster?
Bring dull furniture back to life with Wood Seasoning Beeswax
Our beeswax is extracted from pure natural high-quality raw materials, polishes all wood surfaces to a soft luster with a protective coating of natural Beeswax. There are no GMOs, no paraffin, no toxins, and no mystery ingredients. So it has no side effects, does not affect health, and has no odor.
Beeswax is natural and shiny. After coating a layer of beeswax on your old wooden furniture, it will create a protective seal to keep out any odor, stain, moisture and anything else that causes damage so your wood stays healthy for longer. It feels like buying new furniture, giving you a new look.
- EASY TO USE
Only with a soft cloth, rub a small amount of wax onto the surface in a circular motion and you will be rewarded with the healthy glow of the wood, shining as if from within.
- Beeswax has a wide range of applications, which can be used to renovate old wooden crafts, cracked wooden furniture, moldy wooden doors, wooden cabinets, dry cracked wooden floors, wooden walls, and so on. Works to remove scuff marks, grease, grime, and dirt from painted surfaces.
- After cleaning and drying the furniture, you just spread the beeswax on the furniture where you need to refurbish evenly with a sponge or rag, then dry it for about 30 minutes, wipe it repeatedly with a clean towel. Leave it for at least 16 hours. Please follow these instructions and your furniture will glow with health. It will look nourished and richer and your wood will most definitely feel the love.
- It is normal for beeswax to be solid due to low temperature, which will not affect the effect of use. Please be assured use.
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.